Monday, July 16, 2007

Night One

My first night in Hong Kong, and I'm so tired I can't see strait really, but I could barely harold the wonders of this city with my right mind and enough sleep under my belt. My body thinks its 9 am Friday morning but it is 11:45 Friday night. It is muggy here but I like it, it makes me feel very full and surrounded. This may feel like claustrophobia to some but to me....at this point it is nice. I saw the sunset over blue clouds that looked exactly like cotton candy, and mountains.
Eric and Anna, my lovely cousins, are now my care takers and have been more than apt to the job. They don't fuss so obviously as uncle Tony and Anita, but we were crossing the street and Anna grabbed my arm protectively and pulled me closer to her saying, "Now we have to take care of little Brenda." This was funny coming from my 5 foot 2 cousin of about one hundred pounds. It’s nice to be cared for so profusely and I just wanted to write that down before I wandered into bed. I prayed for faith on the plane and I didn't know why. I guess I just didn't want to loose it.

No comments: